Welcome to Young Members!
Meet Our Volunteers:
Our social events are a great way to meet others interested in the outdoors. Our trips are a great way to experience that outdoors with
a bunch of like-minded ?0-somthings.
On our trips, the safety of the group is always paramount. All of our activities are led by trained volunteer Trip Leaders and may vary from single day to multi-day events.
How to get involved:
- Come to one of our socials in Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Seacoast and the Monadnock Region (or suggest a new location!)
- Join us for an upcoming hike, camping trip, ski, or paddle.
- Facebook Group The best way to stay in touch; see photos of recent trips, connect with other Young Members, see who's attending events!
- Yahoo Group
Just like you, we joined this group to meet new people and try new activities. Welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Be sure to check out or Facebook and Yahoo groups links and look for some upcoming socials or outdoors events geared to those in their 20s and 30s.
Do you have suggestions for trips or events? Questions about the group or our activities? Contact us!
Come, get involved!
Josh & Jamie
Young Members Chairs
Young Members CommitteeFeel free to contact me for more info:
- Josh Meltzer: Click to reveal eMail
- Jamie Gillon: Click to reveal eMail